We’re dropping the new update this afternoon. Here are the new things you can expect from the game:
Changelog for version 1.0.5
- Get ready with those Lagim Crystals and Seeds! The initial batch of Lagim Equipment is here! All of these are craftable once you’ve unlocked the corresponding blueprints!
- Lagim Shield: DEF 6-8, HP -4, +15% Block, Set Effect: Resolute
- Lagim Shoulders: DEF 2-4, HP -4, Set Effect: Resolute
- Lagim Armor: DEF 4-6, HP -4, Set effect: Resolute
- Corrupted Mallet: ATK 12-14, HP -6, Set effect: Resolute
Set effect = 1 shoulder armor + 1 body armor + any hand item
- Bug fix! Confused NPCs will not disrupt the game anymore. Sorry ’bout that! We got .. confused!
- Bug fix! Fixed Perlas visual bug in Nino’s Shop which occurs after finishing a Tore ni Kan-Laon run.
- If the game crashes during your Tore ni Kan-Laon run, you will be able to resume from where you left off by restarting the game. A prompt will pop up once you get to the Lobby so you can resume your progress.
- 30 minute Time Skips are now active!
- Changed x2 Anting-Anting events on Fridays to x2 XP and Friendship because of the new exchange rework
- Misc backend improvements and bug fixes!